DIY Make a Fabric Yo-Yo The Art of Simple
Yo-Yos, or tiny circles of fabric, were gathered up at the edges and sewn together to create a three-dimensional effect. Yo-Yo quilts were popular because women could carry the little circles of fabric with them and make Yo-Yos whenever they had a free moment. Another way to explain the popularity of the Yo-Yo quilt may be its association with the toy called the Yo-Yo, very popular in the 1930... 1. How to Make a Yo-Yo Quilt. The yo-yo pattern, resembling rosette, is easy to make if you have some round shaped fabrics on hand. This homemade tutorial will help you make a quilt using colorful yo-yos.
Craft Projects Fabric Quilting Yo-Yo Accents
A yo-yo doily is a simple way to use up all the yo-yos. Simple until you start to lay them out and have to decide on the pattern and spacing. The yo-yo gallery shows just a few of the many choices to put together yo-yos.... Let’s face it. Yo-yo’s are a lot of fun to make…..but they have a tendancy to sit around and not be used in anything. Fabric Yoyo projects are perfect for summer sewing.
How to Make a fabric yo-yo rosette adornment « Sewing
No, not the spinning toy on a string, but a cheerful little circle of fabric that is a versatile, portable craft for you and your kids! Use a few yo-yos to update a t-shirt or sew a bunch together to make … how to make lip scrub for dark lips Make Fabric Yo Yos Video Jennifer Paginelli shows us how to make rosette embellishments out of leftover fabric.
Fabric Yoyo Sewing Projects HubPages
Something to trace around to make your circles. (Keep in mind that your finished (Keep in mind that your finished yoyos will end up being a little less than half the diameter of the cut circles). how to make a fabric ball This fabric "yo-yo" is really not a yo-yo at all, but rather a feminine fabric rosette that does (sort of) resemble the beloved childhood play toy. These fabric rosettes are quite lovely and would look great adorning a card or bag.
How long can it take?
funEZcrafts Yo-Yo Wreath Ornament
- 842 best Yo Yo (Fabric) Projects images on Pinterest How
- How to Make Fabric Yo-Yos Children Hand Sewing Class
- Making Fabric Yo Yos ThriftyFun
- Tutorial How to make uniform handsewn yo-yos with a yo
How To Make Fabric Yoyos
Fabric: Old clothing can even be your fabric supply. Light-weight to medium-weight fabric is best because of the gathering involved in making a yo-yo. If the fabric is too heavy the gathering can stop the yo-yo from laying out smoothly.
- Penny of Penny Sanford Porcelains has a free pattern and tutorial up on how to make heart-shaped fabric yo-yo’s. Penny says, “It’s great for embellishments, garlands, pins, …
- The hand towel with fabric yo yo detail was made for the Tilda Trunk Show showcasing the Memory Lane and Cabbage Rose fabric ranges that were released from Tilda this year. If you’d like to make yo yo’s, please see the tutorial. […]
- Something to trace around to make your circles. (Keep in mind that your finished (Keep in mind that your finished yoyos will end up being a little less than half the diameter of the cut circles).
- Today I'd like to share how I make fabric yo-yos. These yo-yos are perfect to be used with anything from wearable accessories, bags, hommade decoration and for quilts of course.