Changing the Default Browser in Thunderbird on Linux
This guide will walk you through the changes you need to make to your current Thunderbird configuration in order to begin using your Stern Gmail account.... 8/12/2008 · I have 3 email accounts I use with thunderbird. How do you change the default account when composing messages? Quite frequently I forget to change the account
How do I change account order? mozilla.support.thunderbird
T wrote: > How do I change the order on which accounts appear (I have 7 of them)? look at the Manually sort folders add-on... If you want to change the default settings used by Thunderbird to display each folder in order to make them look more in a GMail way: set descending order by date enable threaded view
how to change/reset Mozilla Thunderbird password β Way to
T wrote: > How do I change the order on which accounts appear (I have 7 of them)? look at the Manually sort folders add-on how to make a working elevator on minecraft Change order of accounts in Thunderbird Hi, I have several Email accounts in Thunderbird. I would like to have another account as first account.
How to configure IMAP SSL email account FastComet
The previous two replies don't answer what Ryan wanted to know. There is a difference between default SMTP account and default email account. If you want to change what email address is preselected when composing a new message, you need to change the default email account: the hoarder in you how to live a happier 1/08/2017 · You can change the type to ascending or descending depending you want to see the earliest or the oldest post at the top. Received: Shows you the e-mails that you have received. This excludes the part that you have sent, if it's a conversation.
How long can it take?
Which was the account order extension? Google Groups
- Manually change order of accounts in Thunderbird β Tidbits
- Email How to Change Message Priority in Thunderbird
- It's a Windows' world Manage account order in Thunderbird
- Change order of account? mozilla.support.thunderbird
How To Change The Order Of Accounts In Thunderbird
To change the order of accounts in Thunderbird, you may basically install either the Folderpane Tools or the Manually Sort Folders addin as described in the Thunderbird Knowledge Base.
- Permalink. Several points: * Make sure Thunderbird is closed before editing the file or changes wont be saved. * The default account will always sort to the top of the list, regardless of other changes.
- 18/10/2017 · Manually edit the "prefs.js" file. You could change the order of your accounts in the folders pane by modifying your prefs.js file as described in this thread.
- You may merge or separate mail accounts afterward. To change the folder directory of a POP mail account: If you are merging accounts, you need to move existing mail messages and update your filters first. Thunderbird does not do this for you. Open the Account Settings dialog (Tools menu, choose Account Settings). Go to the Server Settings page under the account. Press Advanced. In the
- By default Thunderbird sorts the folders of an account alphabetically. This extension allows you to choose a specific sort order for your folders, allowing you to put the most important ones on top, and manually order them.