how to steam asparagus recipepes.com
Steaming vegetables is not a difficult thing to do, but it does require pots and pans with boiling water. Or you could always cook it in the microwave, but you risk your asparagus turning to mush! Well this Instant Pot Steamed Asparagus is the answer …... 5/06/2018 · To steam asparagus, start by filling a microwave-safe dish with a couple tablespoons of water. Then, lay 2-3 layers of asparagus in the dish and cover it with plastic wrap. Poke a few holes in the plastic wrap with a fork so some of the steam can escape. Then, microwave the asparagus on high for 2-4 minutes, or until it turns bright green.
Steamed Asparagus Recipe – Melanie Cooks
How to cook asparagus in the microwave: Lay your trimmed asparagus flat on about 3-5 wetted and wrung-out paper towels. Add a bit of salt – and roll paper towels and asparagus into a bundle. Cook in the microwave for around 3 minutes. Test doneness and …... Steamed Asparagus. Another easy way to cook asparagus is by steaming it. Using a microwave instead of a stovetop makes it a lot easier. Place it in a microwave-safe container.
how to steam asparagus recipepes.com
Asapargus can be steamed, grilled, oven roasted, sautéed or boiled. And yes, you can even microwave asparagus! This technique results in surprisingly steamed and … how to make a repeater with a router Learn how to steam asparagus either on the stove or in the microwave, and then serve it with an appropriately light dressing. Buy fresh asparagus. Look for stalks that are firm and bright green, and avoid stalks that are limp or woody.
Microwave Steamed Asparagus Recipes – BestMicrowave
6/06/2017 · A microwave yields steamed asparagus in mere minutes, which is especially helpful on busy evenings. Simply lay trimmed asparagus in a microwave-safe dish with a tablespoon or two of lightly salted water or broth, and cover. A pound of asparagus cooks to crisp-tender in about 4 or 5 minutes at high power. how to be a fugitive on the run For a quick, easy and very good result, particularly when the family are desperately hungry, I think that using a microwave to cook fresh asparagus is great. In my opinion the result is at least as good if not better than asparagus steamed using an upright steamer. Judge for yourself!
How long can it take?
Best 25+ Steamed asparagus ideas on Pinterest Steamed
- Steamed Asparagus Recipe – Melanie Cooks
- how to steam asparagus recipepes.com
- Minute Meals Steam Asparagus in the Microwave HGTV
- Best 25+ Steamed asparagus ideas on Pinterest Steamed
How To Make Steamed Asparagus In The Microwave
You can steam asparagus without a steamer by using other kitchen equipment and utensils to suspend the spears over a pot of boiling water. Alternately, you can take advantage of the long, thin shape of the asparagus spears to prop them up in a pan so they won't actually be sitting in the water. You can also steam asparagus in a microwave. Wash the asparagus spears before you steam them.
- Cover the bottom of a saucepan with 1 to 2 inches of water and bring it to a boil on the stove. Place a steam basket or rack in the pot and place the asparagus in it once the water starts to boil.
- how to steam asparagus. Asparagus 'Guacamole' Place the asparagus into a steamer insert and set into a pot.. 582. Bo's Asparagus Casserole Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).Place half the.. 73. The Best Steamed Asparagus Place asparagus in a microwave-safe dish. Pour in wine, and .. 5. 584. Asparagus Omelet Heat olive oil in a pan over medium heat; add onion and gree.. 68
- You can steam asparagus without a steamer by using other kitchen equipment and utensils to suspend the spears over a pot of boiling water. Alternately, you can take advantage of the long, thin shape of the asparagus spears to prop them up in a pan so they won't actually be sitting in the water. You can also steam asparagus in a microwave. Wash the asparagus spears before you steam them.
- Place asparagus in a microwave-safe dish with 2 tablespoons of water. Cover and microwave on high for about 3 minutes. Stir, and microwave for another 2 to 3 minutes until the spears are firm but tender. Drain and cool.