5/09/2013 · According to your description, you want to pass json object into MVC action. In the action, we design two parameters: OrderDetails and Product. So in the json, as we call JSON.stringfy(), we can set the orderDetails and Product as the two parameters like the …... How do I need to escape my JSON string (array serialized) to include it as a parameter in a URL ? If there's a solution using JQuery I'd love it. Note: Yes, the parameters to the page need to be in an array because there are a lot of them.
How do I need to escape my JSON string (array serialized) to include it as a parameter in a URL ? If there's a solution using JQuery I'd love it. Note: Yes, the parameters to the page need to be in an array because there are a lot of them. how to open a silver cross buggy 23/09/2013 · Pass the Json string as the data parameter (data:tt), and set the contentType:'application/json'
How to pass two json objects to same action in mvc 3 The
How long can it take?
- Passing JSON objects as query string in a GET-request r
- In Angular how to pass JSON object/array into directive
- MVC Json - How to pass Object class from View To
- Here Mudassar Ahmed Khan has explained with an example, how to pass (send) Model object in jQuery $.ajax() POST request to Controller method in ASP.Net MVC 5 Razor. The Controller action method will be called using jQuery AJAX $.ajax() POST request and the Model class object will be passed as JSON object from View in ASP.Net MVC 5 Razor. TAGs: ASP.Net, jQuery, JSON, MVC
- After that, you need to convert the JSON String into JSON object using the code below: JSON.parse(d) /* d is the parameter of the method 'add()' */ The alert will give you [object Object] output, as the variable data is itself the object.
- As noted in Matt Winckler's answer, the problem doesn't lie in jQuery's handling of the object you give it (it does the expected thing) - but apparently .NET services expect the JSON to be a string it can then parse server-side.