Mona Lavender Plectranthus Plant Care & Growing
MONA LAVENDER Plectranthus 'Plepalila' (PBR) Part shade. Full shade. Coastal. Height 80cm. Spread 60cm. View image gallery. Read more Download Mona Lavender factsheet View more images. Hide images. Find a supplier. Select state to find a supplier in your area. Location by state .... Some sources state that 'Mona Lavender' originated at the National Botanical Institute in South Africa and others note it was bred at the famous Kirstenbosh Botanical Garden in Capetown. This is a relatively new form of Plectranthus that does not spread or become invasive and has more woody mature stems which form a small low shrub (mine are 2 feet tall and wide). It exhibits an upright, erect
Lavender Care and Tips Mountain Valley Growers
Propagating lavender from seed is usually difficult, however, one variety L. angustifolia 'Lady' is easy to start from seed and will bloom the first year. How to grow lavender from seed: Sow in spring, just barely covering the seeds with well-drained soil.... More mature lavender plants will tolerate drought relatively well, but younger plants need more care to bloom their best. Make sure soil remains damp and is well-drained, especially in the winter. In overly wet soil, the plants can be in danger of suffering from fungal rots. Lavender especially likes rocky or sandy soils. It does not like overly fertilized soil.
Mona Lavender Plants with Orchid-Like Blooms Home Guides
Make sure you plant it in well-drained soil, lavender needs to avoid water-logged soils. If you plant in spring, you should get some flowers next year, and more … how to make okcupid work for you Plectranthus ‘Mona Lavender’ plek-TRAN-thus Audio Plectranthus cultivars are popular foliage plants, but some gardeners grow them for their blooms, and one of the best bloomers is ‘Mona Lavender’.
How to Grow Lavender Care Tips for Growing Lavender Plant
Plectranthus 'Mona Lavender' grows well as a houseplant in bright, indirect light or partial sun. A daylength of 12 hours or less promotes flowering. Day and night temperatures of 50-80°F are fine year round. Water when the top 1" of the potting mix is dry to the touch. Withhold fertilizer while your plant is in flower during the short days of the year. After flowering has finished, feed how to make lavender shortbread Just saying the word "lavender" evokes memories of its alluring scent and flowers. Lavender (Lavandula) is such a romantic flower that every gardener sooner or later succumbs to the urge to grow it. Undeterred by the fact that it is a native of the Mediterranean and is most at home in dry, sunny
How long can it take?
Loving my Mona Lavender GardenDrum
- How to Care for a Mona Lavender eHow
- Help!!! Plectranthus Ecklonii "Mona Lavender" issues Houzz
- Plectranthus ‘Mona Lavender’ Beautiful Purple Flower For
- Plectranthus 'Mona Lavender'. Ideal for shaded and semi
How To Make Mona Lavender Bloom
See more What others are saying "4 Ways to Dry Herbs" "Online garden store canada best way to grow a vegetable garden,home food garden how to make a small vegetable garden,backyard garden oasis johnson's backyard garden."
- Plectranthus ‘Mona Lavender’ plek-TRAN-thus Audio Plectranthus cultivars are popular foliage plants, but some gardeners grow them for their blooms, and one of the best bloomers is ‘Mona Lavender’.
- Just saying the word "lavender" evokes memories of its alluring scent and flowers. Lavender (Lavandula) is such a romantic flower that every gardener sooner or later succumbs to the urge to grow it. Undeterred by the fact that it is a native of the Mediterranean and is most at home in dry, sunny
- Mona Lavender (Plectranthus Mona Lavender) is a relative of Swedish Ivy. Although it has lovely foliage like its cousin, with green on the top of the leaves and purple undersides, its most attractive attribute is the flower display in autumn.
- 4/10/2018 · Plectranthus ‘Mona Lavender’ Beautiful Purple Flower For Houseplant - New Collection in My Garden 2018. For more information about Plectranthus ‘Mona Lavender’ you can visit this site